Urban Gujarati Films
Cities of Gujarat
MICA - Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad
MICA – Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad
MICA formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad was established in the year of 1991. The institute is approved by the AICTE. A. G. Krishnamurthy was the founder of the Mudra Communication, Ahmedabad was the founder of Mudra Institute of Communication. He was famously known as AGK by his business associates. He was also the first chairman and managing director of the institute. It was a part of the Reliance Empire build by Shri Dhirubhai Ambani, and after his death, Mr. Anil Ambani took charge of the MICA.
MISSION: To develop empathetic leaders and thinkers who are creative and adaptive problem-solver for a rapidly changing world.
VISION: MICA shall be the Premier Management School for Marketing, Communication, and Creativity in a design-driven and digitally-enabled world.
MICA Institute Ahmedabad Image Gallery
MICA is the only residential institute in India and perhaps in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to run a full time two years course with leadership in Strategic Marketing & Communication. MICA is an autonomous, non-profit institution approved as per AICTE & NBA guidelines.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communication (PGDM – C)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Crafting Creative Communication (CCC)
- Fellow Programme in Management – Communications (FPM – C)
Apart from regular Post Graduate and Fellowship programs, MICA Ahmedabad also offers some of the online programs to its students. The following are the list of online programs offered by MICA.
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme In Advertising Management & Public Relations (PGCPAMPR)
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Digital Marketing
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Marketing & Brand Management (PGCPMBM)
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Media & Entertainment Management (PGCPMEM)
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Digital Marketing & Communication with Specialisations
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Business Management
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Market Research & Data Analytics (PGCPMRDA)
The minimum criteria for getting admission into MICA for any of the PG courses is to pass Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum marks. Also, it requires to have a cut-off score in GMAT & CAT for respective courses while applying into MICA. Post this criterion, the institute will conduct it’s own screening test MICAT to judge students based on logical reasoning, written communication skills, convergent thinking, creative potential, analytical skills, divergent thinking ability and verbal communication. GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) will be conducted for final screening. There is also a fellowship program which is Ph. D. level programs run by MICA with full-time residential courses and financial help.
Awards & Accolades
- Economic Times Best Education Brand – 2017
- All India Mahindra War Room – 2015, 2016
- MICA conferred as outstanding B-School at the Impact, Marketing Awards – 2006
- Gujarat Government recognized MICA as training institutes for its officials – 2011
- First Prize – India Fest Goa for Catch-22 – 2013
- Green Warrier Award By Ahmedabad Mirror, Times of India Group – 2015
- Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
- Sankt Augustin, Germany
- University of Southern Denmark
- University of Tampere, Finland
- ESCEM School of Business & Management
- France & Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Placement: Placement is always one of the things that people would like to know about MICA. The average salary per student through campus placement would be around 12 to 13 lakhs while the highest ranges around 50 lakh per annum. Also, it shows significant increases year on year. Typical profile that large and mid-size corporates offers to MICA alumni from campus placement are brand management, sales and distribution management, digital media planning and execution, social media strategist, corporate communication, market research, product management and more. The advertising portfolio is the core thing that most of the companies from different sectors like FMCG, Banking, Print & Digital Media, IT & ITES, Hospitality, Health, Finance & NBFC offers to MICA students. Some of the top recruiters of MICA campus placement are TATA, Titan, Amazon, Raymond, Google, Apollo, YesBank, LinkedIn, AMUL, CASIO, OYO, ONGC, HDFC LIFE, WIPRO, VIP, Adani, HT Media, IBM, Mahindra, Reliance, TATA Steel, etc.
MICA – Mudra Institute of Communication & Advertising
Address: Telav – Ghuma Rd
Admission Enquiry: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91 2717 308250 / +91 2717 308349