English Medium Schools In Ahmedabad
Urban Gujarati Films
Cities of Gujarat
List Of Top English Medium Schools In Ahmedabad
Every year, students and parents from Ahmedabad put up a stellar task to find the best English Medium School for their kids. As more and more English medium schools are providing an ideal environment for children to learn and be global citizens, parents nowadays are preferring more towards the English medium for their kids’ education. Unsurprisingly, there is no dearth of good English Medium school in Ahmedabad, all you need to take care is have some patience and visit directly to the campus to know the teaching pedagogy and other facilities offered. Check for below-mentioned criteria to know more about your school.
- Check if the school is offering syllabus of GSEB, CBSE, ICSE or IB.
- Check if your choice of English Medium school in Ahmedabad has education till 12th standards, so you don’t need to change your kid’s school in between.
- Check if English Medium school with a day care facility, which is good for the working parents. Day Boarding English Medium School In Ahmedabad.
- Check if your choice of English Medium school offers co-curricular & extra-curricular facilities apart from routine classroom education.
- Parents – Teacher interactions on a regular basis.
- Average class size and student to teacher ratio.
- Proximity from your home or office.
- The school should have spacious and ventilated classrooms.
- Big playground for kids to enjoy team games like cricket, hockey, and football.
- Indoor games facility.
- Modern learning infrastructure like digital classrooms and multimedia studies are good for children as it offers interactive learning.
- Library with books and digital circulations.
- Computer labs.
- Science labs.
- Schools should have a special zone for art, music, and dance.
Also for the parents leaving outside or nearby city need to know if the English Medium School in Ahmedabad offering hostel facility or not, this would make your choice more practical as it saves a lot of time on a daily transport.
Ahmedabad, the financial capital of Gujarat has many parents migrated from another state for jobs or business. For them getting into English Medium school for their children is more important as they are very less aware of the local language and culture. Getting the right school from the beginning is very important as it saves a lot of energy for kids to re-adjust to a new environment after a few years.